We seem to be posting a lot about food lately. We don’t mind because we think that the Disneyland Resort has some good food (if you know where to look – ask us for recommendations).
In general, we have found that most of these good foods come from the sit-down restaurants, which generally require reservations. To get reservations, one had to call a certain number, be put on hold, and talk to a real person to make that reservation.
Those are the days of the past now folks as Disneyland has taken their reservations system into the future!
Now you are able to make reservations with a Disneyland Resort restaurant by email!
Here’s what you can do and what you need to know about the new reservation system:
- Guests may now email their dining reservation requests to email@example.com
- Requests will be reviewed the same day, when received during the hours of 7 a.m. – 9 p.m., 7 days a week
- Requests received after hours will be reviewed the next day
- Guests may request Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Studio Disney 365 reservations through this email address as well
- Email requests should include the following information:
- Name of the restaurant or experience you’d like to book
- Requested reservation date and meal period (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Total number of guests in your party
- Your name and phone number
- Remember: Your request is not confirmed until you’ve received a confirmation number (via email)
Just in case you still want to call to make a reservation, which we recommend if its a last-minute reservation, you may do so by calling 714-781-DINE (3463).
A list of restaurants accepting reservations can be found HERE.
And speaking of restaurants accepting reservations…
The Carthy Circle Restaurant located inside the Carthy Circle Theater in the new DCA will be one of those restaurants accepting reservations…
We’ll be sure to let you know as soon as reservations open for the new restaurant, so be sure to “Like” us on Facebook to be the first to know! We got our sources.