No, not THAT type of cone-ing. We mean the try-all-the-new-foods-at-the-Cozy-Cone- Motel-in-Cars-Land type of cone-ing!
If you didn’t know the Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land in the new re-imagined Disney California Adventure Park will host not a motel, but a series of food stands serving food in…you guessed it. Cones.
Disney today released the full cone offerings that will be served at the Motel and they include:
- Cone #1: Churro bites with cinnamon-chocolate sauce, regular or cinnamon-spiced hot cocoa, and Ramone’s Pear of Dice Soda (desert pear and mojito flavorings topped with Sprite).
- Cone #2: Soft-serve ice cream and “route” beer floats.
- Cone #3: Breakfast features the bacon scrambled egg cone and scrambled egg verde cone. Lunch and dinner is chili “cone” queso and a chicken verde cone. Sip one of Filmore’s Fuelin’ Groovy Ades (all-natural lemonade with wild berry foam, or pomegranate limeade with lemon-lime foam).
- Cone #4: Pretzel bites with cheesy sauce. To drink, Red’s Apple Freeze (100% frozen apple juice with Red’s special flavoring topped with a hint of toasted marshmallow flavor, and passion fruit-mango foam)
- Cone #5: With two flavored popcorns daily, you might find salt and vinegar, pickle, bacon and cheddar, sweet and spicy or nacho cheese. Also serving Doc’s Wild Grape Tonic (Sprite with wild grape syrup and wild berry foam).
We’ll be sure to bring you all the food that will be served both in Cars Land AND Buena Vista Street when we attend a press event that happens on June 13, TWO DAYS BEFORE public opening!