There’s much to be thankful for and every time it approaches late November, we seriously start considering those things.
One thing that we’re sure comes to mind in what to be thankful for is food, of course! And you’ll certainly be thankful to the Disneyland Resort should you decide to leave the cooking to them this Thanksgiving!
Here’s a rundown of what’ll be “given” out at the Resort for Thanksgiving this year! –
- Thanksgiving Buffet Extravaganza (a local favorite) at the Disneyland Hotel will serve just that – an extravaganza of pretty much every kind of food you could imagine! From the classic turkey dinner with all the fixings to a chocolate fountain for dessert, it’ll all be there! Cost is $71.99 for adults, $20.99 for children.
- Steakhouse 55 also at the Disneyland Hotel will be serving a three-course Thanksgiving feast that includes roasted butternut squash soup, slow-roasted turkey with garlic mash, and a pumpkin brulee for dessert. Cost is $46 per person.
- Goofy’s Kitchen also at the Disneyland Hotel will offer Thanksgiving brunch ($33.99) and dinner ($38.99) that’ll include an abundant breakfast and traditional fare with your ‘ol pal Goofy and his friends, of course!
- Disney’s PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will also feature a buffet of turkey, steak, chicken, salmon, potatoes, and desserts! Cost is $31.99 and $16.99 for kids.
- Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa will feature a fine dining four-course “Wine Country Feast for Thanksgiving”. Cost is $90 per person and an additional $45 for a wine pairing for each course. Kids can also get in on the action with a turkey dinner for $20.
- Storytellers Cafe also at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa will also have turkey dinners for $22.99 and $11.99 for kids. They too will also have a buffet (which we highly recommend because we’ve tried it multiple times!) that’ll include the turkey and fixings and much more for $30.99 and $14.99 for kids.
- Ariel’s Grotto, Flo’s V8 Cafe, Wine Country Trattoria, and Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill inside Disney California Adventure Park is also getting in on the Thanksgiving food action by offering turkey as well! Carthay Circle Restaurant will also have a three-course dinner, too!
- Cafe Orleans, French Market, Carnation Cafe, River Belle Terrace, Blue Bayou, and the new Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe inside Disneyland Park will have the yummy turkey as some chef’s favorite side dishes available.
– – –
To sum it all up, Disneyland will have a bountiful offering of traditional and no-so-traditional Thanksgiving feasts available this year with each one really tailored specifically to what you want and for how much. You’ll certainly find something you’ll want.
For more information on these offerings and to make reservations, call the Disney Dine Line at 1(714) 781-3463 or email your reservation request to email@example.com with your name, phone number, the restaurant name, number of people in your party, as well as your requested date and time to dine.
Gobble up, folks!