We’re just a few days into the new year and whether you’re ready or not, 2015 is going to be a big year for The Walt Disney Company…which means a big year for us, too!
From the highly anticipated release of the “Star Wars” film to Disneyland’s 60th anniversary, and everything in between, the Disney magic will be felt in every part of your life and we’ll be there to make sure it does. We’re already planning our content for each of these big events happening this year, but we’re also planning to continue creating unique content that you won’t find anywhere else.
We can’t divulge everything we’re doing just yet, but here’s a list of what you can look forward to from us in 2015 –
- Coverage of the 2015 Annie Awards
- Coverage of the 87th Academy Awards/Oscars
- Features and reviews of every Walt Disney Studios’ film including Pixar’s “Inside Out“, “Star Wars: The Force Awakens“, and Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron“.
- Reports from 2015 San Diego Comic-Con
- Live reports from the 2015 D23 Expo
- More DisneyExaminer MagicClass
- Exclusive content from ABC’s “Fresh off the Boat“
- Exclusive content from the kickoff of Disneyland’s 60th/Diamond Celebration
- In-depth look at “The Marvel Experience“
- Expansion of writing content to include Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line
- Disney + health and culture stories
See what we mean when we say “big”? Get ready, DisneyExaminers!
– – –
Which stories are you looking forward to from us? What types of content would you like to more (or less) of? Let us know in the comments and know we’ll read them and adjust accordingly!