Fall season means college football season! With so many opinions and predictions shared among fans of all ages about their favorite teams and rivals, it’s very fitting to show the cute little commentators who know a thing or two about college football to the world. With that said, ESPNU is giving parents the opportunity to have their kids’ sports analysis broadcasted on-air on ESPNU with the Little Experts contest.
How to Enter:
- Submit a video of your child’s broadcast on Disney’s Applause app (available on the Apple App Store and Google Play).
- To be a “Little Expert,” your child must be between the ages of 3-12 who can show their interpretation of an ESPNU analyst as well as answer questions about college football while staying true to their child-like self.
The contest begins on November 10 and ends on December 4, 2015. Up to 4 weekly winners will be chosen by ESPNU anchors and talent from the entries submitted. The videos will be featured on-air across CFB Daily: The Experts, Championship Drive: Power Hour, other various shows and across social platforms, including the network’s Twitter handle (@ESPNU).
Keep in mind that the judging criteria will be based on performance originality, presentation creativity, and knowledge of college football.
Tune-in to ESPNU to see each week’s winning submission on-air:
- Nov. 24, 2015 during CFB Daily: The Experts
- Dec. 1, 2015 during CFB Daily: The Experts
- Dec. 8, 2015 during CFB Daily: The Experts
- Jan. 11, 2016 during the Championship Drive: Tailgate Special
To learn more about the contest and the official rules, click HERE.
Like what you see here on DisneyExaminer? Help support us grow and be rewarded with even more content and experiences by becoming a DisneyExaminer Patron!