As a nail polish junkie, I love changing up my style with colors that match with my personality/mood. Luckily, I have more opportunities to do so!
Disney and OPI have partnered up to create a summer 2016 collection of 8 new nail lacquers inspired by the upcoming film, Alice Through the Looking Glass, where you can immerse yourself in all sorts of colors that symbolize the characters and all of the madness that goes on. They consist of warm and cool-toned creamy, pearly, and glittery colors.
What I love about this collection are the whimsical names given to each of the nail lacquers. Who knows, maybe they are a foreshadowing for what’s the come in the film! Here’s what you can expect to find in the collection:
(From Left to Right)
- The I’s Have It – Light blue (Cream)
- Oh My Majesty! – Pearly alabaster (Pearl)
- What’s the Hatter with You? – Rich burgundy (Cream)
- I’m Gown for Anything! – Creamy lilac (Cream)
- Fearlessly Alice – Blue (Cream)
- Mirror Escape – Glittering gold (Glitter)
- Having a Big Head Day – Hot red (Cream)
- Mad for Madness Sake – Fuchsia (Cream)
Also available are a set a 4 mini nail polishes consisting of:
- The I’s Have It
- Oh My Majesty!
- I’m Gown for Anything
- Having a Big Head Day
They are now available in stores and online today at ULTA Beauty and will be available internationally in May 2016 as we anticipate the release of Alice Through the Looking Glass in theaters May 27, 2016.
Like what you see here on DisneyExaminer? Help support us grow and be rewarded with even more content and experiences by becoming a DisneyExaminer Patron!