And join #TeamDisneyExaminer
Do you love Disney? Have something interesting to say about your favorite movie, park, or aspect of the company?
You’re in the right place!
At DisneyExaminer, we love receiving contributions from all types of Disney fans. We’re all about posting all kinds of Disney-related articles – from critical pieces on the latest film to themed lists of Disney-related ideas, we know you have some great ideas.
What do you get if you contribute? We’re glad you asked!
- The opportunity to freely write about The Walt Disney Company – while we’re affiliated with the company, we take pride in giving our honest opinions (if we don’t like something, we’re not afraid to say it!).
- Your work published on a reputable website, read by hundreds of viewers every day (including figures from the Walt Disney Company!).
- Your article shared on our social media.
- Experience and practice writing and blogging (it looks great on a resume!).
- And that’s not all – if you’re ready to contribute at least three stories every month, you’ll become an official writer for us! Fancy!
Here are a few examples of great pieces from some great contributors:
If you’re thinking wow, I love Disney, so this sounds great! Go ahead and follow these steps:
- Email email@example.com with specific ideas for stories in the body of the email. You can pitch more than one story – we love hearing a wide variety of ideas!
- In the subject line, write “Story Pitch for DisneyExaminer”
- In the body of the email, include:
- Your story pitches
- Any writing samples you might have
- Whether or not you’re interested in becoming an official writer
- If you’ve already written a draft for one or more of your ideas, feel free to attach those to the email as well.
- And that’s it! We’ll be in touch with you soon after that.
DisneyExaminer is built on both the wonderful fans who read our pieces everyday and the awesome writers who contribute their insights on all things Disney.
Thanks for being a great reader, and we encourage you to consider becoming a contributor or writer as well. We’re excited to hear more of what you have to say!