One More Disney Day Details (+ FREE LIMITED EDITION EAR HAT!!)
You heard right, folks! As you may know, Disney’s marketing promotion this year has to do with an announcement they made on New Year’s Eve – One More Disney Day.
What does that mean? Well, for the first time in Disney history, the Walt Disney World Resort AND the better DISNEYLAND RESORT THEME PARKS right here in our backyard in California will be open for a FULL 24 HOURS! No catch, just come and experience the Magic for a full day! What also makes Disneyland better for this promotion is that they are offering 2,000 FREE limited edition Ear Hats to the first 2,000 guests to enter through the gates that February morning! Free AND limited edition = win! (Ear Hat pictures above).
It all begins at 6AM, February 29th, 2012!! Here are some critical details we feel you should know to get ready for that day:
- Guests may begin lining up no earlier than 10 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28.
- Guests planning to line up before Disneyland park opens must park in the Pumbaa Parking Lot on Disney Way between 10 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28 and 6 a.m. on February 29. Please note that the Pumbaa Lot will not begin to offer shuttle service to the East Esplanade until 6 a.m. on February 29. Click here for a map of Disneyland Resort parking areas.
- Restrooms will be available for guests who line up before Disneyland park opens.
- A special ticket booth will be available prior to Disneyland park opening for guests needing to purchase park admission for February 29. Valid park admission is required in order to enter Disneyland park and to receive the commemorative ear hat.
- Commemorative ear hats will be distributed, while supplies last, to guests who enter through the designated turnstiles beginning at 6 a.m. on February 29, when Disneyland park officially opens. Limit one ear hat per person, and you must be present at the time of distribution.
- Please remember that being in line and entering the park does not guarantee that you will receive a commemorative ear hat. Ear hats are limited to a supply of 2,000 for guests who enter through the designated turnstiles when Disneyland park opens at 6 a.m. on February 29.
- Be sure to check the list of items that are not permitted inside Disneyland park as you plan what you will bring with you that day. Admission to the park is subject to capacity restrictions.
The DE Staff will be there to see the sun rise over the Parks that morning and we’re planning a little meet up ourselves. More details to come! Be sure to check our Facebook page for that! Hope to see some of you there!