So, you’re hungry as your enjoy your magical time at Disneyland for a full 24 hours…who doesn’t get hungry?!
Well the point is that you WILL get hungry, so Disney has begun dishing out some of the special dishes that will be available during One More Disney Day ONLY. Some are pictured above and will be served during this schedule, so follow it closely and choose wisely! –
11 AM – 12 AM (midnight on Mar. 1) – French Market in New Orleans Square – Shrimp Pasta (pictured), gumbo, corn chowder, French dip sandwiches w/ N’Orleans chips, shrimp salad sandwiches with carrot-citrus slaw and bananas Foster cheesecake.
4 PM – 3 AM (Feb. 29 into Mar. 1) – Blue Bayou – Roasted Bourbon shrimp stuffed with Dungeness crab mousse served with angel hair pasta and spinach in a smoked tomato-habanero-artichoke sauce [that was a mouthful to say…and I’m sure to eat!], prime eye of round with two quail eggs, roasted cauliflower and potatoes, Brussels sprouts and a cabernet sauce.
11 PM – 5 AM (Feb. 29 into Mar. 1) – Care Orleans – BREAKFAST – Three-cheese Monte Cristo French toast, scrambled eggs, Creole eggs benedict, lump crab quiche (pictured), bananas Foster French toast w/ fresh fruit w/ yogurt and granola.
* * *
That’s not all though! Special One More Disney Day ONLY specials also include:
- Cherry pie at The Golden Horseshoe
- Chili cheese corn dog, fries and cherry pie at Stage Door Café
- Brownie and krispy skewers at Bengal Barbecue
- Green chili cheese blue corn tamales at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- All-beef mac ‘n cheese hot dog with bacon bits at Refreshment Corner
- Creamy lobster bisque at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Pot roast and chicken sampler at Plaza Inn
- Chorizo and egg breakfast pizza at Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port
- Spicy chipotle chile turkey burger and onion rings at Tomorrowland Terrace
- Chili Cheeseburger w/ fries at Village Haus Restaurant
Downtown Disney will also get in the action by having select businesses open early for breakfast and coffee/snacks on the mornings of Feb. 29 and Mar. 1.
Eat up, DE! What are you going to gobble up first?