Although summer is upon us now, Fall is coming soon and with fall comes school, off hours at the parks, and of course…Halloween! From September 14 till October 31, Disneyland will be transformed to a spooky land of ghosts and ghouls…sorta. Lots of orange bunting and pumpkins everywhere!
What’s even better than having Disneyland completely fixed up in Halloween decorum is the nighttime festivities called Mickey’s Halloween Party!
This is a definite must for all the avid halloween fans for many reasons including a special showing of the Halloween Screams fireworks shows only for the guests who attend the party, Park admission up to 3 hours before the event, Meet and greets with Disney and Pixar characters dressed up in their scary finest, access to most of the rides including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, and to top it all off FREE delicious candy and goodies!
This experience is specifically for guests both large and small, so parents feel free to bring your kids to this not-so-scary-but-fun Halloween night! Tickets are on sale right now! Click HERE to purchase them (you’ll be redirected to Disney’s official site).
The times for Mickey’s Halloween Party are as follows:
- Friday, September 28 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 2 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 5 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 9 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 12 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Monday, October 15 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 19 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 23 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 26 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Monday, October 29 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 31 – 6 to 11 p.m.
Will you be attending this year? Let us know in the comments below and feel free to ask us any questions too!