HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort has come to a close. We must now talk about the uninevitable.
And we’re talking about the Holidays…we mean Christmas at the Disneyland Resort and it just happens to be one of our favorite times of the year at the Resort! Why? Well it snows and Christmas trees shine. Among other things, Disneyland has released information on what other things will be coming to the Resort this Christmas season!
The Resort is currently preparing for the beginning of the Christmas season with a lot of the attractions and certain venues closed currently for installation of the Christmas decor, but there’s a lot to expect when Christmastime comes around like…
At Disney California Adventure Park:
- Buena Vista Street will be decked out in vintage-style ornaments and décor.
- In Cars Land, each address along Route 66 – Flo’s V8 Café, Fillmore’s Taste-In, the Cozy Cone Motel, Luigi’s Casa della Tires – will feature holiday decorations reflecting the personality of the “Cars” character who lives there.
- New wintertime fun will rock the night at Mad T Party.
- Returning favorites will include “a bug’s land” holiday decor and “Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party: Holiday Edition.”
At Disneyland park:
- Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree is where Disneyland park guests can meet Santa Claus and participate in games, music and crafts.
- Candlelight Ceremony and Processional performances from December 3-20 will be open to Annual Passholders and guests who book select dining packages.
- Returning favorites include: Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle, “Believe…in Holiday Magic” fireworks show, “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, “it’s a small world” holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- A favorite Guided Tour returns for the season called the Holiday Time at Disneyland will return that’ll include special holiday experiences like special rides and spaces on some of the holiday-transformed attractions and parades (Remember that Annual Passholders, AAA members, and Disney Vacation Club members get a discount; Book now!).
* * *
Best be excited, boys and girls! Santa may have it easy this year. Disneyland tickets are easy to print.
But ya’ll should certainly try to get your tickets and make it out before December 25! Holidays Christmas at the Disneyland Resort begins on Monday, November 12!