For those who have been to Downtown Disney, I’m sure you’re already in love with Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen. The delicious New Orleans cuisine, the cheerful and talented entertainment, an amazing atmosphere, and of course, the soft, warm, powdered-sugary beignets are all parts of why we love it there. Sure, eating there fills your empty tummy after a long day of Disneyland-ing, but did you know you can capture the joy of the Jazz Kitchen for other special occasions as well? Last week, the DisneyExaminer team had the privilege of attending Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen’s second annual Open House, where they showed off their special occasion packages. You can book rooms at the Jazz Kitchen for everything from weddings to corporate meetings to family gatherings. Coupled with the delectable New Oreleans-style food choices and optional entertainment, the Jazz Kitchen is one venue you don’t want to miss for your next magical event! Here’s a little bit more information of what’s available for you and your party.
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen is known for its unique decorations and cheerful atmosphere which capture the feeling of a New Orleans eatery in the heart of Downtown Disney…as you could probably tell even as you approach the location! The Jazz Kitchen has rooms available for booking for parties of all sizes: from small, intimate gatherings to large group parties. Here’s a rundown on the room specs:
- Wine Room: A quiet and intimate room that can seat up to 18. Perfect for meetings or family gatherings!
- Queen’s Room: Covered in bright paintings, the Queen’s Room can fit 50-60 seated guests and up to 80 for a reception. It even includes a private front balcony!
- Jazz Balcony: The Jazz Balcony, located outside and great for outdoor parties, seats 80 and can fit up to 100 of your guests at a reception overlooking Downtown Disney.
- Parlor Room: The Parlor Room, located upstairs and brightly lit by large windows and gorgeous chandeliers, can seat from 100-120 and hold up to 180 guests at a reception.
- Flambeaux Room: As the biggest room in the Jazz Kitchen, the Flambeaux room can seat up to 120 and fit up to 200 guests and even includes a stage for entertainment! There’s room for even big parties at the Jazz Kitchen!
Each room is adorned with colorful and unique decorations that really evoke the feeling of New Orleans. Some decorations you might spot are the ornate pearl-strung chandeliers, elegant paintings, large floor to ceiling windows, and the eye-catching umbrellas that bring color to the ceiling of the Flambeaux room. Don’t wait to book your venue. Additional detailed information can be found HERE. Visit the Jazz Kitchen for your next meal and take a look at all the rooms available for your use to see if they’re the right venue for your party. Booking information can be found HERE. We’ll be back later with more posts on more of what the Jazz Kitchen has to offer…more specifically the food and entertainment because after all, we’re in New Orleans, right?!Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen is a proud Partner of DisneyExaminer.com