Caaaaaaaaaaan yyyyooooooooouuu speeeeeaaaaaak whaaaaaaaaale?
We know you can, and now you can officially show off your talents on Speak Like A Whale Day this June 11th!
Disney is encouraging fans to upload videos of themselves with the hashtag #SpeakLikeAWhaleDay to celebrate this momentous occasion.
But the fun doesn’t stop there; Disney actually has a lot planned for this day:
- Guests of the theme parks and cruise ships will receive a complementary button.
- Select theater chains from Goodrich Quality Theatres, Marcus Theatres, Megaplex Theatres and National Amusements will also be giving away buttons.
- Downtown Disney and Disney Springs will host fun undersea themed activities, including a live DJ, giveaways, and “Whale Speak University,” where you can officially learn to speak whale.
- Real sea animals and experts will visit The Seas with Nemo & Friends in Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Dory and some of her new friends have already joined Crush in the Turtle Talk with Crush attraction.
So give us your best whale voice and celebrate Dory and her friends this Speak Like A Whale Day on June 11th, and catch them in a theater near you on Juuuuuuuune 6th!
Like what you see here on DisneyExaminer? Help support us grow and be rewarded with even more content and experiences by becoming a DisneyExaminer Patron!