Halloween is over, and the holidays are upon us! Disney is wasting no time transforming its parks from spooky spaces to winter wonderlands!
Disney will begin removing Halloween decorations during the first two weeks of November and setting up holiday decorations, including lights, Christmas trees, and a giant Gingerbread house within the lobby of the Grand California Hotel and Spa.
Here’s a list of changes courtesy of the OC Register, so that you can plan your holiday trip accordingly:
Returns / Changes:
- Guests will no longer need a Fastpass to see “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion” (except during peak holiday times) but officials do suggest, however, that guests arrive early to secure seats.
- “Paint the Night” parade will return from November 18th to Thanksgiving weekend.
- New holiday versions of “World of Color” and a new fireworks show will premiere November 18th.
- Dapper Days will take place from November 5th – November 6th.
- Run Disney’s 2016 Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend will be held on November 10th – November 13th.
- Space Mountain will be closed from today until November 2nd to change the Ghost Galaxy theme back to Hyperspace Mountain.
- The Jungle Cruise will be closed from today until November 9th to be redecorated into its holiday counterpart, The Jingle Cruise.
- It’s a Small World will be closed from today until November 9th to install its holiday decorations.
Disney parks always have the most amazing decor, shows, and experiences during the holidays. Be sure to plan your trip around these holiday changes!