With a new Land at a Disney Park, there has to be new food and Cars Land in Disney California Adventure sure has you covered. Let’s say you’re racing around Radiator Springs and your stomach of an engine starts to growl. Where do you go to fill up?
Cars Land will include two locations to choose from where you can fill up: Flo’s V8 Cafe, the Cozy Cone Motel, and Fillmore’s Taste-In…still can’t choose one?
Here’s a breakdown of some of what will be servered where:
- Flo’s V8 Cafe – Breakfast dishes the include chicken tamale w/ scrambled eggs, salsa verde and pico de gallo salsa; Brioche French toast w/ salted caramel and bananas.
– Lunch will include veggie-tater casserole w/ roasted veggies, bulgur wheat, Boca Crumbles, and smashed red skin potatoes topped with melted cheddar cheese.
– Feeling some sweets? Be sure to pick up an apple-cheddar and cherry mini pie (pictured)!
- Cozy Cone Motel – each cone will serve a cone, each with a different filling! One cone will offer a “chili cone carne” (pictured) where another will offer a “cone on the cob”.
– Another cone will serve flavored popcorn (served in a cone, of course!) and their flavors include salt and vinegar, pickle, sweet and spicy, bacon and cheddar, and nacho cheese!
- Fillmore’s Taste-In – “All natural products, man!” – will be serving a variety of fresh fruit, bottled beverages and juices.
We’re sure to fill up and review these tasty selections when Cars Land opens the road for us to drive in and “drive thru” on June 15!