We have a fun video to share with you all today! Since Halloween Time is in its last full day at the Disneyland Resort, there’s one attraction that’ll be showing its spook through Christmas!
We’re talking about the Haunted Mansion Holiday and it is home to the Pumpkin King himself Jack Skellington during this time of year. He and his team have decked these scary halls for the past 12 years now and each year, the Pumpkin King-turned-Sandy Claws turns the Haunted Mansion into a cold, winter’s nightmare.
Did you know that…
- More than 400 flickering candles create the Mansion’s eerie nighttime glow?
- More than 100 jack-o-lanterns illuminate the exterior?
- 7,500 feet of fresh snow is used each year?
- At night, several guests have been able to spot Zero protecting the Mansion?
- All the iconic black ravens that appear throughout the original Haunted Mansion experience have been replaced by Vampire Teddies except for one – do you know which?
Now you know, but be sure to take a look at that video above for more fun facts! Be sure to give Jack and his friend Oogie Boogie a visit next time you’re at the Parks.
* * *
Haunted Holidays, everyone!