No, not that the tour is bad. It’s a new Disneyland Guided Tour that is here to scare you!
As you all know, Halloween Time is coming soon to the Disneyland Resort, so its time to get in that spirit of things with the return of Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour!
The Happiest Haunts Tour takes ‘ghouls’ and guests on a gripping adventure through Disneyland Park where they will hear scary stories, encounter ghostly sights, and enjoy yummy treats!
The tour, guided by the omnipresent “Ghost Host”, will take guests on a unique ghoulish experience by chasing down cunning villains, riding on attractions meant to test their very being, and realize that Disneyland is in grave peril!
Here are the specs for the tour:
- Tour is offered each night from September 14 through October 31.
- The tour is approximately three (3) hours long.
- Theme park admission for Disneyland Park is required to attend the tour.
- Attractions and entertainment are subject to change without notice. Some tour attractions have a 42-inch height requirement and physical considerations.
- Each tour guest will receive a collectible souvenir pin and a tasty treat.
For even more Halloween fun, be sure to ask about the “Ultimate Experience”! On select nights, you can combine Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour with the trick-or-treating fun of Mickey’s Halloween Party. The “Ultimate Experience” is available on October 2, 5, 9, 12, 15, 19, 23, 26, 29 and 31.
For pricing and booking information, call 1(714) 781-TOUR (8687). Disney Vacation Club members, Disneyland Annual Passholders, and AAA members – remember you get a discount!