Why buy when you can DIY?
No matter what occasion you are celebrating, planning an event can get quite costly. For those who are on a budget or who purely enjoy crafting, a do-it-yourself party using recycled and repurposed items may just be the solution to create a unique and personal touch to an event that will surely be a memorable one. In light of the live-action “Cinderella” film, here are a few simple DIY food and décor ideas that you and your little ones can pull together in minutes!
- Food (sports drink, popcorn drizzled with pink melted white chocolate)
- Clock Tower (photo frame, cylindrical vase filled w/ tulle)
- Fairy Godmother’s wands (tulle, ribbon, craft sticks)
- Wand Holder (bird cage candle holder)
- Clear Crystals (decorative vase gems)
- Glass slipper (paper weight)
- Backdrop (curtains)
- Silk Rose Arrangement
- Jaq and Gus Plushies
- Pearl Necklaces
- Laced Gloves
- Table Cloth
Show your creative side! You’d be surprised at what you could put piece together with items found around the house. Be sure to check out our Pinterest page HERE where you can find more inspiration to incorporate into your future DIY party!
– – –
What DIY themed party would you like to see next? What are your favorite elements shown here? Will you be having a DIY party yourself? Let us know in the comments!