BREAKING NEWS – Disneyland begins selling tickets for Annual Passholder-ONLY previews of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street!
DisneyExaminer has just received word and can confirm that Disneyland has begun selling tickets to the long-rumored Annual Passholder-ONLY previews of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street! The ticketed previews will only be for 2 days, June 9 and 10, with limited tickets available for sale.
Tickets range from $50-$500 and include different, but very special opportunities. We’ve detailed them below –
For both days (June 9 and 10):
Cars Land and Buena Vista Street Preview
Ticket Cost: $50
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
* * *
Cars Land and Buena Vista Street Preview Followed by a Private World of Color Show
Ticket Cost: $75
- 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
* * *
Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant, Cars Land and Buena Vista Street Preview Followed by World of Color Show
Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant includes a 3-course meal, featuring modern cuisine that pays tribute to the bold and diverse flavors of Southern California, and a special wine presentation. The restaurant is located in the iconic Carthay Circle Theatre, a re-creation of the famous Hollywood movie palace where Walt Disney first premiered Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs almost 75 years ago.
Ticket Cost: $500 per person (includes tax and gratuity)
Dinner Reservation Times:
- 6:00 p.m.
- 6:30 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m. (for June 9 only)
- 7:30 p.m.
- Entry into Cars Land and Buena Vista Street for preview from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Preferred boarding on Radiator Springs Racers
- Private World of Color Show
- Valet Parking is complimentary at Downtown Disney District. (Full validation will be provided.)
* * *
Terms and Conditions (READ THEM):
- Annual Passholders must be 18 years of age or older to purchase tickets and may purchase up to 8 tickets each.
- Admission to the preview event is non-transferable and may not be sold.
- Event tickets and wristbands for the $50 and $75 events may be picked up from any Ticket Booth beginning at 6:30 a.m. the day of the event.
- Event tickets and wristbands for the $500 event (with Carthay Circle dinner) may be picked up from Guest Relations Building at the Main Entrance beginning at 6:30 a.m. the day of the event.
- All members of your party must be present and show a Disneyland Resort Annual Passport valid as of the date of the event for which the ticket was purchased.
- Ticket purchaser must present credit card used to complete order to pick up tickets and wristbands.
- Scheduled time periods will be strictly enforced.
- Guests will only be allowed to enter Cars Land and Buena Vista Street during their selected time slot.
- The preview event may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be canceled at any time.
- No ticket upgrades or changes
- Applicable days and times of operation, and all other elements including, without limitation, operation of attractions, entertainment and services may vary and are subject to change or cancelation without notice.
- Subject to capacity, previously scheduled park events and other restrictions. Events may include long wait periods and ticket does not guarantee access to any attraction or location.
- Tickets are not refundable
* * *
All ticket sales will go to Children’s Hospital of Orange County, a leader in children’s medical research based here in Southern California.
Tickets may be purchased NOW by clicking HERE (you will be redirected to Disneyland.com)!
So what are you waiting for? Nab a preview ticket and help a great cause, all you APs!