Charge up, charge free at Disney California Adventure Park
Thanks to everyone who responded to our first story that highlighted some of the places you can find outlets to charge your devices at Disneyland Park.
The hunt for outlets continues at Disney California Adventure Park. Many visitors at the park want to try to make their phone last as long as they can for the day. I went on another trip to DCA to look for outlets that are convenient and can give your phone a quick charge.
Buena Vista Street
- The water fountains in front of Carthay Circle Theater have outlets on the side. This spot is perfect to wait around for your phone to charge because you have your own space to relax without disturbing anyone.
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage! has an outlet in front of the building. This outlet can help when you have young ones with you and want to watch the show. You can find the seat with the outlet and wait in line for the show.
- On the side of the Disney Junior building, there are some restrooms with an outlet near the entrance. It can be awkward charging your phone while in the crowded restrooms but at least this outlet is outside and you can get a quick charge in your phone.
- There are quite a few outlets in the Disney Animation building. The most convenient spot with outlets is in the waiting area for Turtle Talk with Crush. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get any pictures because the showings I went to were packed, but there are outlets!
- There are also outlets as you exit the building. This is probably my favorite spot for outlets because you can stay cool indoors and watch all the movie clips they show.
- There’s a waiting area with benches near the bathrooms by the Hollywood Backlot Stage with an outlet. You can sit out and admire the view of the Kellogg’s truck.
- On the way to Tower of Terror, you should notice the big billboard of Mickey Mouse that says “Walt Disney Studios”. At the beginning of a walkway under the billboard, there is an outlet. I like this area because it’s relatively private and you’ll have a good view of the parades.
- The only outlet I was able to find through Radiator Springs is by the entrance of Ramone’s House of Body Art. The outlet is a little away from the door and won’t cause you to be interfering with the entrance or anyone who walks by.
- Across from Ariel’s Grotto, there is a gift shop called Curious Trinkets. There is an outlet beside the door facing the restaurant.
- Down by the boardwalk, there’s an outlet in front of the Midway Shops sign. As long you’re there before they close off the pier for World of Color, you can sit by the shop and charge your phone.
- There are a variety of outlets across Soarin’ Over California in the waiting area. These are easier to get a quick charge for your phone.
* * *
These outlets can be convenient for you throughout the day when you need your phone to regain some of its battery. Please be mindful to others who may be already using the outlets or if a cast member asks you to remove your charger. These outlets are meant for emergencies! I would also recommend purchasing a portable charger for your phone if it’s more convenient for your trip.
I enjoyed this journey for finding outlets throughout the Disney Parks. If there are any outlets that I forgot to post, feel free to comment below to continue the list!
Disclaimer: Disney does not endorse using these outlets for your personal use. Also, the voltage on these outlets may not be suitable for charging electronic devices.
This is just meant to be a guide “in case of emergency”.
They disconnected the one in Cars land. ? No power.