Sure we’ve all been to Cars Land already, but I’m sure we’ve not noticed all of the following:
- Ornament Valley is the largest man made structure out of all the structures in the Disney Theme parks at 280,000 square feet.
- Each car in Radiator Spring Racers will travel 36,000 miles which is equal to 14 trips on Route 66.
- The portion of Cars Land that is Route 66 is around 525 feet long and 23 feet wide.
- Luigi’s flying tires uses 6,714 air vents to lift each tire.
- When riding on Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree every tractor is completely different ranging from different eye colors to personalities.
In other words, Walt Disney Imagineers pulled off a feat of engineering for our enjoyment. Woohoo!